High Potential Buried Magnesium Anode
• ASTM B843 High potential alloy for soil conditions
• Standard packaging in a cotton bag with 75% gypsum, 20% bentonite, 5% sodium sulfate backfill
• Can be packaged in cardboard tube if required
• Open circuit potential of -1.75 to -1.77 volts (with respect to copper sulfate reference cell)
• Packaged standard with RW-90 lead, can be configured with RWU-90 lead wire if required
Certified high potential anodes are manufactured in a variety of dimensions and weights. To order the required anode for your structure, indicate that you need high potential magnesium anodes, and specify the quantity desired, the anode type and whether they should be packaged or bare.
The anodes are shipped standard with 5m, #10 AWG solid lead wire with blue RW-90 insulation, unless otherwise specified.
5lb Magnesium - 54538629
9lb Magnesium - 54551410
17lb Magnesium - 54551428
20lb Magnesium - 54551436
32lb Magnesium - 54551444