Variable Transformer Air-Cooled Rectifier
- Compact enclosure combines small size with low cost for many utility applications.
- Full-wave silicon rectification.
- AC input surge protection.
- DC output surge protection.
- Secondary AC surge protection.
- Single, switched Amps/Volts 2.5” DC meter.
- Transformer constructed to Class “H” (180°C/356°F) temperature requirements with a minimum efficiency of 95%.
- All brass/copper hardware finished in electroless nickel plate for superior corrosion prevention.
- Wall or pole mounting.
- One year warranty, from date of purchase against defective components, and faulty workmanship.
- Only limited options available to keep size small and the cost economic.
- Single phase inputs only: 115, 230 or 460 Volts AC, 60 cycle (50 Hz. optional)
- Magnetic trip input circuit breakers and secondary fuses for full overload and short circuit protection
- Almost infinite number of output adjustment steps
- Output voltage range up to 60 volts DC
- Output current range up to 8 amperes DC
- Special output or input ratings available on request
- Metering: 2 percent meter, temperature compensated
- Cooling by natural air convection
- Operating ambient: -40° to +45°C (-40° to 113°F)
- Cabinet rated type 3R; constructed from 14 gauge mill galvanized steel, finished in 3-5 mils, fusion bond polyester powder paint, white
- Stainless steel hardware
- CNC cut, fully engraved front panel or lamicoid labels
The following model is available for online purchase:
VAYSA 40-5 FLWVZ
See the model code chart below for details.
Option F - Built in current interrupter
Option L - Fuse Replacement Module
Option W - CRC-100 (Volts/Amps monitoring, alarms, interruption)
Option V - Upgraded lightning arresters
Option Z - 120VAC twist-lock power cable included